WEST CORK & THE RING OF KERRY
ENJOY THE BEAUTY OF BOTH WEST CORK AND KERRY AS WE VISIT SOME OF THE LOVELIEST TOWNS AND VILLAGES IN IRELAND, BEFORE TAKING TIME OUT IN THE FAMOUS KILLARNEY NATIONAL PARK OR KILLARNEY TOWN ITSELF.
- The seaside town of Bantry and its famous Friday Market
- Beautiful Glengarriff and Bantry Bay – the 2nd largest natural harbour in the World.
- View wild mountain scenery & lunch in the pretty town of Kenmare
- See the best of the Ring of Kerry, including Moll’s Gap and Ladies View
- Relax in the gorgeous natural environment of Killarney National park, or visit Killarney town with its interesting shops and pubs.
- Return is via the Gaeltacht of Ballyvourney, historical Macroom and Beal na Blath – site of the infamous ambush of Michael Collins.